Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm A Quitter

QUITTER - Always been a negative word for me but had a different meaning when one said that I am.

Yesterday as I was having an afternoon break with a my co-worker, somebody approached me and asked for a stick and a lighter. All of a sudden my co-worker said, "Sir, quitter na yan" (He already quit smoking). There you go! "Quitter" which for me meant LOSER became 'me' on a positive way. Look at the picture, isn't it so positive?

It has been a month since I started the war against smoking. I can say that I am doing great. No craving. No withdrawal symptoms. I really thank running for becoming my inspiration to quit. Of course, it also took a great deal of determination to finally get over with the addiction. I also like to appreciate friends around me who have always been supportive to my endeavors of quitting. You know who you are! Clap guys!

There's really an end to your addiction. You just have to make that DECISION to QUIT and stick to that promise. Let's all say: "I'M A QUITTER!"

See you at the races!

No comments:

Post a Comment