Monday, July 19, 2010

From Late Afternoon/Night to Early Morning Run


Since typhoon Basyang, I really had a hard time sneaking in running at night or late afternoon because it's always raining. The only option I have right now is to shift my run schedule in the morning. This is going to be a difficult adjustment for me for certain reasons:

  • I sleep late, thus I have a hard time waking early (6am?)
  • My muscles are generally stiff, err...tight in the morning. It takes more time to warm up and stretch just to get every inch to be working well
  • Of course I need to be at work at 9am; I can't do long runs.
Well, I chose to love this sport and has been my passion since day 1, so a little sacrifice wouldn't hurt.

Here's to running in the morning and more races to come!

See you at the races.

No comments:

Post a Comment