Monday, October 11, 2010

Feature: Vibram Five Fingers


I saw this during RunFest and when Jinoe showed it to us during one of our group runs. First thing that popped into my head was, "what is that?" After some time, I already saw these being featured on different blogsites and on TV.

It was featured in a morning show and my mom suddenly gave a comment and told me to buy one for my daily runs. I'm not totally crazy about it at first, but now, having read and watched the testimonials, I suddenly had the urge of getting one.

You may click HERE to read more about Vibram Five Fingers (VFF) and its benefits.

2 comments:

  1. nakabili kana sir? nice one! and ayos narin yung comment page mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di pa! I'm thinking kasi if that will be beneficial for flatfooted peeps like me. Sana may magpa-test sa akin ng isang pair para magawan ng testimonial na it actually works for flatfooted runners as well(calling VFF!). Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete