Tuesday, June 22, 2010

aNR - Alabang June 22, 2010

This is my second time to join the group run. Brought with me Deng (new recruit). It was my fourth time inside AAV, but was my first time running inside.

Considered the run last night as my recovery run from last Saturday's Rock and Run (sorry, took 2 days before I was to do a Recovery run). Felt great during and after the run. Didn't feel tired at all unlike my first run 2 weeks ago where we ran uphill. hehehe. Finished 5K last night at 37 minutes.

Deng on the other hand was paced by Sir Toel. Deng is preparing for her first 5K race this June 27 for Ace Davis. I think she did well. 'Bitin pa nga daw e.'

After some announcements, introducing the core group, and chit chats, of course, aNR - Alabang won't end the day without taking random and group pictures. Got limited pictures here. You may check out my Facebook on weekend.

Here are some pics:


Group picture


Adel, me, and Deng


The Ex-"Sunog Baga" (ex-smokers) Association except for Sir Raymund

Enjoy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment