Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nature Valley Run 2010



Absolutely the best run compared to my first. Though I wasn't able to do a sub-30, at least I was able to break my PR from 43 mins now I finished 36 mins. :D Met Jorge from http://www.ineedalifeline.org/, saw some Facebook running fellows (though I was shy to say "hi" and "hello." Saw the "real" running enthusiasts in the event. I wanna share some pics taken:

Runners at the starting line. You can feel the energy and the eagerness to run while doing stretching exercises


Since we didn't have a chance to take pictures with Coach Rio, just took a pose in one of his pictures

No change in pose from previous shot. :D I think I was too tired and wasn't able to think for a pose here.

I was literally soaked in sweat after the run. And I so envy the 21K runners having their finishers shirt, medal, and a pint of ice cream. Hehehe.

Will post some of the pics from photovendo once they're available.

Can't wait to have my next run. Lemme check my calendar:

June - I have Walk the World and Rock and Run lined up (5K)

July - Run4Life (tentative) and Takbo.ph anniversary run (5K)

August - tentative is the Rexona Run (10K)

September - tentative CamSur (10K)

October to December - Open slots

See you at the races!


2 comments: