Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 27, 2010 Badminton


After skipping 2 badminton sessions, I played again last night. Before that, Deng and Precious had their running routine for about 20 mins. From my last post, I did have left knee pain and was hesitant to try running because of the idea that I need to rest and ensure that before Sunday, I'm on my tiptop shape. Couldn't resist the feeling of challenging my knees (my left knee that is). I ran about 100 meters (if my calc is correct). It still hurts a little but felt a lot better. :D Hallelujah!

After running, we went on and played badminton. Again, I was apprehensive of chasing the shuttlecock for the fear that my knees would hurt. But being the "addict" player (as what they call me), I still ran and chased. After the game, my knees felt much better and I think I can fully trust my knees would regain it's shape on Sunday. For now until Saturday (promise!) I will have a rest and try to TENS my knees to make sure it's 2/10 or painfree on Sunday. :D Wish me and my friends goodluck guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment