Tuesday, May 25, 2010

At Last!


Since I only have a few days to train for this Sunday's Run (Nature Valley - Second Leg of Runrio), I opted to train since weekend and up to Wednesday. My goal is to at least reach sub 30 during training and that somehow can gauge how fast I can finish the actual run on Sunday.

Last night, I decided to use my MP3. This is the first time I used it since I felt that the wires and the plug can hinder my movements. But I think it did well for me. I was able to finish a 5K course at 29:07 mins! I felt really glad to finally finish it sub 30. Though I'm not expecting that same time on Sunday because I haven't run on BHS before and it's just my second event. I'll update you guys after the race. :D

Also, today, I found out late that the guys I look after as inspirations for running commented on my previous posts. Hehehehe. Thanks to runningshield and journeyingjames!

See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment